– Who’s More Moral, the Rich or the Poor? What Traits Go With Each Group? (John Ruskin)
– Political Worship Songs? Mary and Zechariah’s Songs (in Luke 1) are Blatantly Political.
– God’s New Economy – Crucial Fact 4 of 4
– Many Will Die. This Tax “Reform” is a Vicious Assault Against Us and People We Care About.
– No Principle but Commercialism, No Patriotism but of the Pocket – Mark Twain
– Are Economic Matters a Moral Issue? Isaiah Thinks So.
– You Can Pray and Still Be Wrong
– Worship of Idols (like Greed) is Deadly
– Do We Not Want to Know -Where Do They Send the Money??
– Greed and Financial Crisis, Now and in 1929
– The Twilight of the Gods of Greed and Money – “FWO’s”
– Who Are More Moral – the Rich or the Poor? Ruskin: Unto This Last
– The (Poor) Community College Kids – And War
– You Can’t Trust the Republicans With Your Money
– Morals Have Consequences, Blessings Are Available. Isaiah 58
– When The Money and the Power are One
– The Peculiar Obligation of the Man of Great Wealth – Teddy Roosevelt
– Labor Is The Superior of Captial And Deserves The Higher Reward
– Who Gives Stones Instead of Bread?
– “We Are Neither Saints Nor Communists”
– Warren Buffett’s $23 Million Refund – and Class Warfare
– The Amazing Disappearing (Borrowed) Dollars
– Economics, the Prophet Habakkuk, and America
– The World’s 2nd Richest Man Says, “It’s Class Warfare; My Class Is Winning.”
– Feed Your Child, or Feed The Corporation? “Forgive Us Our Debts!” – a Mother’s Story
– Morality: WHICH Kids Do We Send To Their Deaths?
– On Bankruptcy is our Congress “Grossly Wicked”? Jesus Calls Its Values “Detestable”.
– Economics IS ETHICS – Economics, the Bible, Galbraith, and Sen
– Micah on Economic Violence (& Abortion)
– Should Christians Work Against Poverty? This Muslim Thinks So.
– Do Fancy Houses Bring God Glory?