These were created on their recent tenth anniversary by a couple who are friends of ours . We have always felt they are some of the best people we know. Maybe it’s attitudes like these that make that true.
- Be on each other’s side no matter what.
- Don’t keep track of who does what or who does more.
- Laugh at yourself.
- Be kind and patient.
- It’s not about being right; be willing to compromise.
- Make time for each other (harder to do when you have kids but important).
- Compliment each other.
- Turn off the tv.
- Never go a day without a kiss and “I love you”!!
- Keep working at it.
Then she added:
“Here’s to ten successful years and to many more with an amazing husband, father and friend.”
Which one would you like to point out, emphasize, or maye even disagree with?
For today, I’ll point out #3. It’s remarkably freeing, and good for your blood pressure. 🙂[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]