What difference does it make to the dead,
the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought
under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Wish I’d Said That!
An ignorant and ill-read ministry, in times of intellectual activity, cannot but fall into contempt.~Henry VennSource: a Minister in the 1700's in EnglandTweet
- anon said I could not comment over on that post. So I will c...
- Sharon said Obama was also a disappointment in his first days...
- admin said I’m not sure how anyone would know that. Bu...
- Connie said These poems are inspiring and beautiful because th...
- Betty said I agree with Bernie and hope that more people will...
- CONNIE said Yes, we would and we will
Subscribe to Updates
- +MISC & PERSONAL
- —POLITICS & POLICY
- +SCIENCE & UNCERTAINTY
- +SPIRITUAL PRACTICE