If we honestly compared
– the amount of time in church spent thinking about what others think or might think
– with the amount of time spent thinking about what God is thinking,
we would probably be shocked. Those of us in congregational leadership need to think deeply about this.
– Dallas Willard, The Divine Conspiracy, p 202
Wish I’d Said That!
Find and work from your truest, deepest values... Say it out loud and every chance you get.~George LakoffSource: The New Don't Think of An ElephantTweet
- anon said I could not comment over on that post. So I will c...
- Sharon said Obama was also a disappointment in his first days...
- admin said I’m not sure how anyone would know that. Bu...
- Connie said These poems are inspiring and beautiful because th...
- Betty said I agree with Bernie and hope that more people will...
- CONNIE said Yes, we would and we will
Subscribe to Updates
- +MISC & PERSONAL
- +POLITICS & POLICY
- +SCIENCE & UNCERTAINTY
- +SPIRITUAL PRACTICE