“Over and against these senseless modern myths … there is the “myth” of...Read More
Martin Luther apparently liked to write about faith. Do we not have to admit that faith in the ever-active, ever-creative, ever-loving, ever-redeeming God of the Bible would quickly produce some repurcussions of good-will in the...Read More
Here’s Obama on the significance of the Gospel: In an interview with Christianity Today magazine, Obama said this about his decision to accept Christ, What was intellectual and what was emotional joined, and the belief in...Read More
Worship is the submission of all our nature to God. It is the quickening of the conscience by His holiness; the nourishment of mind with His truth; the purifying of the imagination by His beauty; the opening of the...Read More
I recently put an article up about faith, discussing the first few verses in the book of James. What is the faith the Bible requires? You may not agree with my conclusions, but in a Christian context it is surely an important...Read More
Wish I’d Said That!
Forgiveness requires acceptance of the fact that the past is not going to change.~unkTweet
- Genie1979 said Hi admin, do you monetize your publicchristian.com...
- anon said I could not comment over on that post. So I will c...
- Sharon said Obama was also a disappointment in his first days...
- admin said I’m not sure how anyone would know that. Bu...
- Connie said These poems are inspiring and beautiful because th...
- Betty said I agree with Bernie and hope that more people will...
Subscribe to Updates
- +MISC & PERSONAL
- +POLITICS & POLICY
- +SCIENCE & UNCERTAINTY
- —SPIRITUAL PRACTICE