I fear the spirit of melancholy and constraint. -unknown Those negative, controlling,...Read More
Contemplation and Public Action The public good is most in danger when the voluntary visits to...Read More
This site began as a Christian Democrat site, way back in 2003. I have been a registered Democrat for probably 43 years; but about four years ago my affiliation changed to independent (“unaffiliated”). So many...Read More
A lot of us have “been diagnosed” with specific personality or mental conditions. I don’t formally have such a diagnosis (I’ve not yet seen anyone qualified to do it for me); but I’m sure there are several...Read More
In pretty much his last words to the American people, Abraham Lincoln began the wrap-up of his Second Inaugural Address with these famous, beautiful ideals: With malice toward none, with charity for all . . . And I think he...Read More
Wish I’d Said That!
God does not show favoritism
but accepts from every nation
the one who fears him
and does what is right.
- Genie1979 said Hi admin, do you monetize your publicchristian.com...
- anon said I could not comment over on that post. So I will c...
- Sharon said Obama was also a disappointment in his first days...
- admin said I’m not sure how anyone would know that. Bu...
- Connie said These poems are inspiring and beautiful because th...
- Betty said I agree with Bernie and hope that more people will...
Subscribe to Updates
- +MISC & PERSONAL
- +POLITICS & POLICY
- +SCIENCE & UNCERTAINTY
- +SPIRITUAL PRACTICE