Three quotes here from 3 articles on this site. Click through.
This is what Christmas was for.
It was for
- economic justice –
- proper behavior of and within the legal and criminal justice systems –
- health care, health ministry –
- justice for all who are oppressed,
I ain’t much seen in churches where they preach Thy Holy Word,
But you may have observed me out here on the lonely plains,
A-lookin’ after cattle, feelin’ thankful when it rains,
Admirin’ Thy great handiwork,
Sadly, maybe if there really is a “war on Christmas” we are the ones doing it, by not living the Reality of God present.
Maybe too often those who claim to love and serve Christ live as if the Reality were not Real.
Sadly, maybe if there really is a “war on Christmas” we are doing it, by not living the Reality of God present. Maybe too often those who claim to love and serve Christ live as if the Reality were not Real.Click To Tweet
What if someone gives Christmas less respect than we think it deserves – should we start a quarrel about it?
Hey, people give sunsets and chickadees and 2nd-graders less respect than they deserve. The solution is not that we become touchy, argumentative and warlike. We should become more Christlike.
- Good Faith vs Bad Faith – Which Is Strong in You?
- 7 Signs of a Healthy, Christ-Following Faith
- If You Do Not Love Your Neighbor – Whom You CAN See – Can You Love God?
- Advent – Christ Has Come. So What Do We Have to DO?
- Category: Prayer and Meditation
- Two Types of Religion – Authority and Love
- Freedom From Fear Comes from Your Faith, not Your Government
- What If Christians Are Persecuted Here?
- Forgiveness Requires – A Quick Personal Check-up