Here are 9 very short “chapters” on how Jesus lived and taught. I titled it “The Moral Priorities of Jesus.” What do you think?
- Introduction: Jesus was Respected but also Suspected. Why?
- God: Jesus’ Love for God and Religion Were the Roots of His Morality
- Inversions: Jesus Sometimes Inverted Common Morals
- Religion: Jesus and Religion had a Difficult Relationship
- Friends: Jesus Sometimes Kept Bad Company
- Economics: To Jesus, Economics and Exploitation were Issues of Morality.
- The Invisible: For Jesus, the Invisible Always Trumps
- Self Image: Did Jesus Have An Ego Problem?
- Conclusion: An Impressive Person!